Monday 3 October 2011

Dealing with the Ignorance Ignorant

[Disclaimer: This is going to be a passage of my lament, so for those who do not want to read anything but writings that are full of joy and cheers, please do not read on further.]
ig·no·rance [ig-ner-uhns] noun 
the state or fact of being ignorantlack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.
I have been feeling like screaming out loud for the last one month, but, being the passive person that I am, I kept it in.  

It is funny how people who has the least knowledge of things are often time the ones who make the most comments, and at times, give the most instructions.  I really want to scream and shout at those people.  I mean, come on, you came to me because I have knowledge on the subject matter and you don't, shouldn't that be enough of a reason for you to back off and trust me to do the work?  If you do not trust my judgement on the matter, then why did you even ask me in the first place?

Why do people not realise that the more they try to make decisions with little or no knowledge of the subject matter (and thus overriding the decision of those who have the knowledge) they just make themselves look even more stupid than they already are by asking for help on the simplest things?  maybe that is why they are ignorance, for they are totally ignorance of how ignorance they are.

Sigh... I need McDonald's sundae, it is therapeutic, but I can't, lactose-intolerance.  Sigh and double-sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment